Hi folks! Well, turkey day is over and it’s officially Christmas time. I know this because I went grocery shopping today and they were playing carols. Which means the poor employees at the Providence Stop and Shop will be listening to Rudolph for exactly 29 days. Yikes.
I’ve never done a gift guide before, because (frankly) it seemed like a lot of work. But this year I’ve been spotting perfect presents everywhere I turn. First up, let’s talk about great gifts for the best friend. Every girl should have a best friend, and I’m lucky enough to have three (not including The Boy). I’ll tackle each of them eventually, but this guide is for your beautiful, doe-eyed, slightly weird best friend who lives in Maine. You knew you’d be friends the moment you met, and you love her because she is acutely aware of the wonder of the universe, and she always wants to share it with you.
1) Wild Unknown Tarot Deck: So she can always find her way.
2) Starry Sky Nightlight: So she can watch the night sky, even when it’s too cold in Maine to go outside.
3) Lady Fingers Gloves: Because she’s the only person in the whole world with hands as tiny as yours… so you can borrow these adorable puffball gloves!
4) Cat Eye Mask: Because she’s your sassy kitten.
5) A Beautiful Print: Because everyone needs a lovely home.
Check out all of these plus more gift ideas on my Pinterest!